Tuesday, March 20, 2012

back to the daily grind.

I've literally been in meetings all day. Not an exaggeration.
Advising, credits, financial, event planning, student government. 
I mean it really doesn't stop. 

And don't get me wrong...I am THRILLED to be so involved and have so many exciting things happening!
But WOW...I mean that will wear anybody out. Not to mention school work on TOP of all of the extra stuff. 

So, when this happens my natural human reaction is to get a bit flustered. 
I immediately resort to stress, worry, and panic. 
But I am DETERMINED to be different.
I want to be able to constantly 
 find the peace admist the chaos.
to manage the insanity.
to find the calm through the storm.

So I'm just going to breathe
I'm choosing to relax. trust. enjoy.
I'm going to work hard.  put everything I can into what I'm doing,
but golly gee, I'm going to enjoy it too.

& I'm going to remember no matter what this is NOT where my worth comes from.
this is NOT where my value is found.

In Christ Alone, my hope is found. 
He is my light, my strength, my song.

No comments:

Post a Comment