Monday, February 27, 2012

Long Time No Blog...

Apologies for my absence. Busy as always.

 But today was FUN. It was positive, efficient, energetic, and successful. 
One of those days that when you hit your head on the pillow that night, you just smile and praise.
I went to all my classes- which has been quite the feat as of late due to shingles reoccuring...
yep. you heard me. they came BACK.

then came the food poisioning. ew.
but after some rest, REALLY good meds, and some perseverance--
here I am! =)

So I wanted to start this Monday off prepared and with a jump-start for my week.
BOOM.
5 Classes: Check.
1 Exam: Check.
Homework Assignments: Check.
Meetings: Check.
Plan Quadrangle Formal: Check.
Type up Sustainability Speech:Check.
Clean, Clean, Clean: Double Check.
....eat somewhere in between. ;)

So after all the madness, choas, and business-- It was garden time. :) eekkk.
I spent two hours knee deep in dirt, hands filthy in the beautiful, 70 degree, February, Georgia sunshine- pulling weeds, turning soil, and planting. =) 
best. way. ever. to. relax.



everything about my little backyard garden is perfect.

To quote my 3rd grade teacher, "God made dirt, dirt won't hurt." 
Go outside. Play in the dirt. Grow some food or plants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment